There are many companies with a rich history of mergers and acquisitions that has spanned back to the 19th Century. CWT’s origins lie in two exceptional, service-oriented characters who founded it in the late 1800s.
In 1872, Georges Nagelmackers (a Belgian inventor) invented the idea of sleeping coaches on trains. This was how his Wagon Lits company got started in Europe. Ward G. Foster served as an unofficial advisor to tourists in St. Augustine, Florida. He was the founder of the Carlson Travel Network.
CWT handles over 51 million transactions annually, with 21.4million in sales from this activity alone. Foster and Nagelmackers have the same driving force that motivated them: They want to serve the traveler and instigate, innovate, and improve the overall travel experience.
CWT partners with its clients to ensure that they can address the challenges of business travel management side by side. They make sure that they are sensitive to the needs and expectations for travelers. CWT adheres to 6 core values in all that they do.
- Customer Care: We put our clients’ needs first and strive to provide outstanding service.
- Commitment To Excellence: Continuously seeking out higher levels of performance.
- Cultural Diversity: Fostering respect in the workplace and a team spirit, as well as embracing and leveraging the multi-cultural essence of the company and giving equal opportunities to talented people.
- Reliability: A reliable business partner who is honest and trustworthy, and committed to providing industry-leading products or services.
- Entrepreneurial: Using creativity, resourcefulness, and agility to tackle new challenges, being able to quickly and effectively respond to them and providing innovative solutions.
- Integrity: Building lasting, productive relationships by being honest and encouraging open communication
You will need to fill out an application online as a supplier of services in order to become a franchisee for CWT. To complete the form, you will need your tax identification number along with a Duns & Bradstreet number. You’ll need one if you don’t have one. D&B will give CWT and idea regarding your credit score and financial rating to supply their needs.
CWT is dedicated to ensuring high ethical standards in the conduct of their business. This includes interactions with suppliers, employees, guests and other partners. They conduct Business Ethics and Conduct Training for employees.
They are required to adhere to the Supplier Code of Conduct. CWT combines global reach and cutting-edge technology with top-of-the-line tools to help clients around world maximize the value and effectiveness their travel programs.
The program management team is highly skilled and can help you develop targeted business strategies that achieve the optimization strategy. They also use specialists when necessary to support your initiatives. The company’s progress towards its goals will be measured using sophisticated analysis and reported to allow for continuous improvement.
The total investment cost ranges from $2,500.00 to $10,000.00. There are initial franchise fees at $1,500.00 and monthly royalty fees at $950.00. The agreement can be renewed every five years at $1000.00.
It is crucial that you identify ways to reduce overhead or minimize risk when starting a business, especially in today’s market. Every business has risk. But it is essential to fully understand your investment, startup cost, and ROI (Return On Investment).
Most people do not know that 80% of franchise projects fail within the first 2-5 years, leaving large debts that last for many years.
My opinion is that the best way to reduce overhead, startup, and investment costs is to use the new age in entrepreneurship to start a business right from your own home. Online markets are creating millions of dollars every day. Learn more about the exciting opportunities tied to a business model that begins profitable by visiting: http://whatsbetterthanafranchise.com.